Ernest Journal N2
Inside print issue 2:
- Explore the Outer Hebrides by sea kayak, meet the couple weaving Skye's landscape into cloth and spend a day with a West Coast prawn fisherman.
- Follow a battle of wills between an 18th-century surgeon and an Irish circus attraction.
- Enter a room filled with over 900 frozen brains to learn about these mysterious organs.
- Meet the Isle of Wight globemaker who fuses NASA technology and modern design with a devotion to time-honoured methods dating back to the 1600s
- Salted hides, oak liquor and fish grease: step inside Britain's last oak tannery.
- Investigate the murky origins of porter
- Gather cockles and edible seaweed then prepare a simple lobster supper on the barbecue.
- Meet the father and son team restoring ancient keyboards to their former glory.
- Search for Britain's 3,000 ghost villages.
Ernest Journal is 160 pages, perfect bound and printed in full colour on FSC approved uncoated 140gsm and silk 170gsm paper in Bristol, UK.